[montanafood_ag] Reconnect with Farm to Cafeteria Connections July 26th 2012

Farm to Cafeteria Connections ftcconnections at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 16:21:53 MDT 2012

*You are invited to participate in conference call to learn about Farm to
Cafeteria programs in Montana.*

* *

*What is Farm to Cafeteria?* These are programs that serve locally produced
foods from area farmers in institutional cafeterias and educate children,
students, adults and communities about local food and farming.

*What is Farm to Cafeteria Connections?* We are a network of foodservice
professionals, farmers and ranchers, and leaders in Montana's local food
movement who are working together to create and grow these local food
programs in Montana.

*When:* Thursday, July 26th 1:30-3:00pm

*Call –In Number: *1-218-936-4141

Pass-code: 2595613

     * *

*Agenda*

* *

*1:30-1:50 *Review the purpose of the call and hear introductions and
updates from participants

* *

*1:50-2:10 *Overview of the Farm to Cafeteria Connections Network

·         We will highlight resources available on our webpage and hear
announcements of upcoming events you should be aware of.

* *

*2:10-2:30: *Sharing lessons learned: *Jennifer Montague, Food Service
Director of Kalispell Public Schools *shares the challenges she has
overcome and opportunities she is pursuing in purchasing local food.

* *

*2:30-3:55*

Gathering feedback on how the FTCC network can be of service to you.

3:55

*5: *Closing comments & wrap-up**

* *

* *

For more information about the call*, **and to RSVP* please email
ftcconnections at gmail.com or call (406) 443-7272.

If you have not already, take a minute to familiarize yourself with our
website <http://growmontana.ncat.org/farm_cafe/> to get a sense of how we
are working to support Farm to Cafeteria in Montana.