[montanafood_ag] 5 reasons and 5 days -- Register Today!
aubree.durfey at montana.edu
Thu Jul 12 17:13:36 MDT 2012
There are only 5 days left to reduced price Early Bird registration! Hope you can join us to attend the first Montana Farm to School Conference on August 16-17, 2012 at Montana State University in Bozeman.
Five Reasons Why You Should Attend:
1. This is a perfect opportunity to network with school food service, teachers, and other food producers so you can be a part of the growing Farm to School movement!
2. Low cost and high quality professional development opportunity. Take advantage of the Early Bird Registration fees through July 17th of $35.00 for August 16 and $15.00 for August 17th. There are a limited number of scholarships available to support registration or travel expenses.
3. Learn new skills and network with your peers and stakeholders from around the state interested in helping children access and be motivated to eat healthy foods, learn how to garden, and support our local economies by procuring local foods.
4. Get inspiration from successful farm to school and school garden projects around the state both through presentations and field trips.
5. Eat delicious Montana food at a conference? Yes, please!
Registration is open and a reduced rate (early bird fees) is available through July 17, 2012.
For more information and to register, visit: www.montana.edu/cs/conferences/farmtoschool<http://www.montana.edu/cs/conferences/farmtoschool>
Hope to see you there!
Child Nutrition Education Coordinator, Montana Team Nutrition Program
Montana State Lead, National Farm to School Network
202 Romney Hall, P.O. Box 173370
Bozeman, MT 59717-3370
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the montanafood_ag