[montanafood_ag] Learn how you can apply for $1000 from Awesome Food - *Farm to Cafeteria Connections Resource*

Lyra Leigh-Nedbor lyraleigh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 08:26:32 MDT 2012

The Awesome Foundation’s Food chapter is now taking applications for its
$1,000 microgrants to further food awesomessness in the universe.  Apply at
awesomefoundation.org/apply and submit under “Food” category.  Every month,
one microgrant will be given for an awesome idea involving food, be it
urban farming, food truck, recipe collects, pop-up cafes, or health. The
more inventive the better.
The application is very simple, mainly consisting of two essay questions:
“Describe yourself, your project, and how you’ll pull it off” and “How
would you use the money?”

*To see some of the projects they've funded  or to apply check out their
blog: http://www.awesomefood.net/blog/*

--
*Lyra Leigh-Nedbor*
*