[montanafood_ag] New Blog Post

Sarah Bhimani fcbhimani at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 12:49:06 MDT 2012

There is a new blog post on our website from Anina Estrem:

It is 3 AM, and I am out behind the Boys & Girls Club watering our
vegetable garden. This is not a usual occurrence, but this is the first
moment of peace I’ve found all day to check on our plants. For the last
week, the Club has been acting as an Emergency Shelter for evacuees of the
Ash Creek fire, 20 miles east of Lame Deer. Bathed in hazy blue smoke, the
Club has become home base for the Red Cross, the Salvation Army, and a
donation and volunteer center.

To read more from Anina, go to www.montanafoodcorps.org.

--
Sarah Bhimani