[montanafood_ag] FoodCorps team blogs are back...

Crissie McMullan crissiem at ncat.org
Thu Jan 26 13:04:37 MST 2012

...after a nice winter break. Check it out at www.montanafoodcorps.org

Becky Naab's Midyear Reflections

Becky Naab is a PRC VISTA with the FoodCorps team, serving with Livingston's Farm to School.

"Just one year ago, I had a degree in environmental sustainability, a passion to put my academic learning to use, and a handful of rejection letters from potential employers who were still feeling the squeeze of the economic recession. A college advisor suggested I give a year of public service through AmeriCorps, and I sent in my application. Before I knew it, I was leaving Ohio—where I’d lived my whole life—and moving out to Montana—where I’d never before even visited.

I joined because I wanted to give, but I never imagined how much I would learn..."

Read on, and enjoy the fun pics, at www.montanafoodcorps.org

Cheers to 2012!

Crissie

FoodCorps for Rural Montana Project Director
National FoodCorps Co-Founder
www.montanafoodcorps.org
www.foodcorps.org
406.531.5162