[montanafood_ag] Jan. 17th- Regional Food System Meeting in Butte

Katie Weaver kweaver at headwatersrcd.org
Wed Jan 11 11:02:29 MST 2012

Greetings,

You are invited to join folks working on community food projects throughout
southwest Montana for a morning of networking and brainstorming. This
meeting is open to any and all interested in exploring ideas on how to build
a resilient and economically viable food system our region. We also hope to
support and/or launch projects within our communities, such as farmers'
markets, community gardens and kitchens, farm to school programs and
value-added opportunities.

We will be meeting in  Butte on January 17th at 10am-12pm in the 2nd floor
conference room of the Thornton Building, 65 East Broadway. Click here
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=65+e+broadway+butte,+mt&hnear=65+E+Broadway+S
t,+Butte,+Montana+59701&gl=us&t=h&z=16&vpsrc=0>  for a map.

As it is a meeting discussing our food system, we will be sharing some
homemade treats. If you'd like to bring dish or snack to share with the
group it would be most welcome. If possible, please bring your own mug and
utensils.

We hope to see you next Tuesday! Please spread the word and feel free to
bring other folks from your community. If you would like help organizing a
carpool please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Katie

25

   Katie Weaver

   Economic Development Planner