[montanafood_ag] Last Ag Land Webinar on Wednesday!

Kascie Herron kascie.cfac at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 12:24:24 MDT 2012

Good afternoon Ag Land Network of
Montana<http://www.missoulacfac.org/aglandnetwork.html>!

It's not too late to sign up for the last Ag Land Network of
Montana<http://www.missoulacfac.org/aglandnetwork.html>Webinar this
*Wednesday, April 11th from Noon-1:00 PM*.  This is going to be an exciting
last webinar as we have a packed lineup!  We are going to showcase some
examples of policies and policy initiatives that have spearheaded a
planning effort for agriculture in Montana:

   1. Rick Hartz from Beaverhead County will talk about the county's Right
   to Farm Ordinance, Code of the West and Subdivision Regulations.
   2. Paul Hubbard will talk about CFAC's proposed farmland conservation
   policies <http://www.missoulacfac.org/conservationpolicy.html> for
   Missoula County, particularly agricultural cornerstone areas and
   agricultural resource standards.
   3. Warren Vaughn will discuss how the Amsterdam/Churchill community came
   together to develop a neighborhood plan and how its adoption and proposed
   codes will plan for working landscapes.

*Click HERE to Register for the April 11th
Webinar!<https://missoulacfac.webex.com/missoulacfac/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=664828172>
*
Please try to sign on early if you can.  Because we have a packed schedule
for Wednesday, we are going to start right at Noon.  Please be sure to
check your computer's audio and microphone capabilities before joining, so
we can ensure that all participants are able to hear.  Let me know if you
have any questions with this and I will try my best to help you resolve any
technical problems before Wednesday.  I hope you can join us in making the
last webinar a success!

Best,
Kascie