[montanafood_ag] New Blog Post!

Sarah Bhimani fcbhimani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 08:55:35 MDT 2012

There is a new blog post on our website from FoodCorps member Anne McHale:

"I answered a call the other day from a teacher at Glendive’s Headstart
program. Rumors of my work in town had reached them at last!  We chatted
and exchanged niceties, and I spoke of nutrition and food origin activities
I’ve done with other groups, including one where kindergarteners and first
graders colored fruits and vegetables and placed them on a poster that
corresponded with their growing location- underground for root vegetables,
on a vine, on a bush, or in a tree. There were some that stumped me,
actually- who knows where a star fruit grows? And do peanuts grow
underground or on a bush? In a tree?"

Go to www.montanafoodcorps.org to read more!

--
Sarah Bhimani