[montanafood_ag] Ag Land Network Webinar Next Wednesday!

Kascie Herron kascie.cfac at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:07:06 MDT 2012

Good Afternoon Ag Land Network of
Montana!<http://www.missoulacfac.org/aglandnetwork.html>

This is a reminder that our third and final webinar is next *Wednesday,
April 11th from Noon-1:00*.  We will be showcasing examples of policy and
policy initiatives from around Montana that plan for working farms and
ranches:

   - Rick Hartz from Beaverhead County will talk about the county's Right
   to Farm Ordinance, Code of the West and Subdivision Regulations.
   - Paul Hubbard will talk about CFAC's proposed farmland conservation
   policies <http://www.missoulacfac.org/conservationpolicy.html> for
   Missoula County, particularly agricultural cornerstone areas and
   agricultural resource standards.
   - We will also look through Gallatin County's proposed neighborhood plan
   for the Churchill area and how landowners started the process (*tentative
   *).

Click HERE to Register for the April 11th
Webinar!<https://missoulacfac.webex.com/missoulacfac/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=664828172>

In order to successfully connect and participate in the webinar, your
computer must be equipped with audio.  The technology utilized is called a
"voice over IP" which means you will hear the presenters THROUGH your
computer's speakers.  Please be sure to test and enable your audio before
the webinar so you are able to hear.  I would also recommend signing on
early (30 minutes) so that I have time to help anyone that might be
experiencing problems.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to talking with you next week!

Best,

Kascie