[montanafood_ag] Billings Farm to School Food Fair

Jennifer Gross jengross1982 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:26:08 MDT 2011

Billings Public Schools and Sodexo are bringing the farm to our schools! ***
*

** **

On November 9 from 4 - 6 pm this exciting event at Orchard Elementary will
bring together regional food producers with school food service workers
from Billings and the outlying school districts. The event is Food
Fair-Style, featuring local producers and their delicious locally-grown
food stuffs. Food service staff, board members, superintendents,
principals, teachers, students and individuals interested in learning more
about Farm to School and its benefit to our kids, communities and the
environment are invited.  ****

** **

This event is open to other school staff interested in attending and
learning about how to procure local foods in the Billings and the
surrounding area.****

**

For more information and to register, contact Jennifer Gross at 406.696.0649
 orjengross1982 at gmail.com.****