[montanafood_ag] Organic Seed Growers Conference

Kristina Hubbard kristina.hubbard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:57:04 MDT 2011

Registration for the 2012 Organic Seed Growers Conference is now open!

Thank you for letting your members, colleagues and other contacts know about
the conference by sharing on event calendars, websites, and lists. To
register and find more information, visit the conference
homepage<http://www.seedalliance.org/Seed_Growers_Conference/>.
Attached is the conference packet and pasted below is a conference
description that you can share with others.

We hope to see you there!

Kristina Hubbard
Director of Advocacy & Communications
Organic Seed Alliance

(406) 493-6965
kristina at seedalliance.org
www.seedalliance.org

*2012 Organic Seed Growers Conference
January 19-21, 2012  | Port Townsend, WA | www.seedalliance.org*

How we steward our seed determines the quality and integrity of our food.
Developing organic seed systems is therefore paramount to the ongoing growth
and success of organic agriculture. Gather with others in the organic
community for the nation’s largest conference focused solely on organic seed
to learn from experts in the fields of organic plant breeding, organic seed
production, marketing and distribution, and policy. The agenda suits a range
of experience levels and interests. Register and find more information at
www.seedalliance.org.