[montanafood_ag] Farm to School Month updates

Stein, Mary mstein at montana.edu
Tue Oct 18 18:03:13 MDT 2011

FYI... see below for updates from National Farm to School Network regarding National Farm to School Month.

Mary Stein

Farm to School Month updates

Here are the most recent updates on Farm to School Month:

1.       We could use some more outreach for the Farm to School Month Poster Contest! The National Farm to School Network and Annie's Root 4 Kids will be giving away $1,000 to three winning Farm to School programs in celebration of the first National Farm to School Month! Download the full contest rules and submission guidelines for more information.<http://www.farmtoschoolmonth.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Poster-Contest-FINAL.pdf>The deadline is October 31.

2.       Also, check out the new designs we added to our Farm to School Month shop last week: http://www.printfection.com/Farmtoschoolmonth Printfection is running a few good sales through through this Thursday:
Coupon Code: SuperDuperShip  (free shipping)
Coupon Code: SuperSave$10  ($10 off $50 or more)
Coupon Code: Scary35%  (35% off $100 or more)

3.       Bonus Lunch Bites Webinar this week: Farm to School: Cooking with Children in the Classroom - Thu, Oct 20th, 2011. Want to learn tips for bringing dynamic cooking experiences to children? Ever wonder which recipes work best in the classroom setting? Whether you are a community organizer, parent or teacher, this webinar will offer key considerations and solutions to cooking in the classroom. https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/244218009.