[montanafood_ag] Katie Wheeler Finds Farm to School Has Legs (For Dancing)

Crissie McMullan crissiem at ncat.org
Thu Oct 6 11:00:22 MDT 2011

Today Katie Wheeler, serving with Flathead Valley Community College's Farm to School Program, shares blog five in our weekly series of updates directly from Montana FoodCorps members.

"Last week, I received the greatest call to-date during my service as a Montana FoodCorps member working with Flathead Valley Community College’s Farm to School program. On the line was Jennifer Montague, the Kalispell Food Services Director. “I didn’t know who else to call,” she said. “I couldn’t think of anyone else that would be excited by this.”

Read more, and see Katie dance a jig, at www.montanafoodcorps.blogspot.com

FoodCorps for Rural Montana Project Director
National FoodCorps Co-Founder
www.montanafoodcorps.blogspot.com
www.foodcorps.org
406.531.5162