[montanafood_ag] posting for Montana Ag

Sarah Bhimani sbhimani at weelempowers.org
Fri Jun 11 12:10:55 MDT 2010

Help the Growing Community Project continue their work!  The Growing
Community Project applied for the Nature's Path grant for $50,000 and
professional garden consultation, and could use your help to vote for our
project: http://www.justmeans.com/contestidea?ideaid=NDQ3.  The Growing
Community Project is based in Helena, MT and is a diverse group of
individuals and organizations that are working together to develop community
gardens within walking distance of every neighborhood in Helena, Montana. We
aim to build community gardens, based on community support, which bring
together diverse neighborhoods so that we may create community while
addressing food security issues. We believe that everyone should have access
to healthy, affordable food.  For more information please contact WEEL at
495-0497.  Thanks for your support!

Sarah Bhimani

WEEL-Working for Equality and Economic Liberation

Growing Community Project

sbhimani at weelempowers.org

406-495-0497

32 S. Ewing St., #109