[montanafood_ag] Vote online to support community gardens

Kendra Byrom kendra_byrom at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 13:24:26 MDT 2010

Hi all!

Please support The Growing Community Project with your vote online!  We are applying for the Nature’s Path $50,000 Gardens for Good Grant, and we need your help!  Please click on the link below and click on the VOTE button.  It will ask you to register to count your vote, but it is free.  The more votes we get, the more likely we are to receive the grant, so please forward this to your family and friends and encourage them to vote.  Thank you so much for your support!
http://www.justmeans.com/contestidea?ideaid=NDQ3

Thanks!

Kendra Byrom
Growing Community Project