[montanafood_ag] upcoming permaculture presentations in missoula

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Wed Jun 9 11:45:41 MDT 2010

Make the Big Bucks with Permaculture Farming

We'll cover at least two dozen ways to make money from having a rich
diversity of permaculture farming.  We'll start off with how the
permaculture model compares to conventional farming and conventional
organic farming.

June 10, 6:30pm, Free, Missoula Public Library, Large Meeting Room

-----

Wofati Eco Building

A home, an animal shelter, a root cellar ... these structures are
optimized to be built on a woodland using thinnings that would
otherwise be burned.   Three times faster to build than conventional,
one fifth the cost and, if built right, will require zero heat in the
winter.

June 17, 6:30pm, Free, Missoula Public Library, Large Meeting Room

-----

Ponds, Swales And Keyline Systems:  Water For Your Dried Up Farm

Whether you have some water to play with or your land is bone dry,
we're going to talk about how any dried patch of dirt can be converted
into a lush jungle of crops and forage.

June 24, 6:30pm, Free, Missoula Public Library, Large Meeting Room