[atf-mt] Montana and Colorado - New Agrarian Program apprenticeships!

Tammy Howard tammyh at ncat.org
Tue Nov 2 09:08:04 MDT 2021

Hi there Montana Armed to Farm alumni!

I just wanted to let you know about an exciting program in Montana and Colorado for those of you that want to get more experience in farming and ranching.

Also, it is hard to believe that we are turning the page on 2021. As 2022 is upon us we have exciting news to share!

  *   Montana is forming a Farmer Veteran Coalition Chapter! Look for an invitation to the stakeholder event in early 2022.
  *   In early Spring 2022 we will have a Conservation focused deep dive at Rhone's Farm Retreat Center in Northeast Montana.
  *   We will have an Armed to Farm 2.0 in late Fall 2022.

We will be reaching out to all of you as we role out these exciting events and opportunities to reconvene Armed to Farm Alumni.

Thanks for all you do to serve our local food systems!

Tammy